- Discussing the 183-day rule
- What currency will I be paid in overseas?
- Do I need a work permit overseas?
- Do I need special insurance while working abroad?
- What is the difference in cost of living between countries?
- Where should I pay my social security?
- Where should I pay my taxes?
- Can I work for up to 183 days abroad without paying tax?
- Do I need to pay tax and social security when I am working abroad?
When working overseas there are many issues that need to be addressed to ensure your compliance with local regulations.
At Capital Consulting we assist consultants with their set-up locally and provide expertise in all areas of tax compliance, tax optimisation and social security planning.
However it doesn’t stop there: there are many other issues that need to be addressed and in this section we have tried to answer questions relating to some of the administrative issues you need to be aware of. These include opening bank accounts locally, cost of living differences, medical cover and health care to name but a few.